Pest, Weed, & Fertilization
Reliable Residential Landscaping and Lawn Care Services Levelland TX
You can rely on our experts for dedicated landscaping and lawn care services for your residential property management needs. Each plan and treatment is designed to ensure that your home stays green and beautiful, complete with all the services your lawn needs to look its best tailored to each season.
Three Distinct Lawn Care Programs: Organic, Hybrid, & Traditional
Every homeowner is different, and every property is unique. With this in mind, we tailor our services to the individual preferences and requirements of the customers we serve.
Our three lawn care programs reflect our desire to put our customers first:
- ORGANIC LAWN CARE is a program designed for homeowners who prefer to avoid chemicals and do not mind waiting a little longer in order to achieve true, sustainable results. This program is safe for children, pets, and the environment.
- HYBRID LAWN CARE is a program that truly combines the best aspects of organic and traditional lawn care treatments, with minimal chemical use and more weed control than our organic program. This program is still safe for people, animals, and the environment.
- TRADITIONAL LAWN CARE is typically the most affordable program, and produces the fastest results. It is not as safe or friendly to the environment, and over time it can produce buildup and reduce micro-nutrients in the soil.
Three Unique Lawn Care Packages: Essential, Advanced, & PremiumAll of these programs accomplish pest and weed control while ensuring that your lawn is cared for and receives the fertilizer treatments needed to keep it healthy and green. We also offer three unique lawn care packages: essential, advanced, and premium. These programs contain two, four, and six rounds, respectively, of pest, weed, and fertilization treatments.
Our Pest Control Plans Are Customized & Comprehensive
We begin every job with a thorough assessment of your individual lawn. This special observatory period is important because every landscape is different, and providing the care it needs is not a “one-size-fits-all” job. Our residential pest control professionals do what we can to provide customized services. We know that you deserve quality care for your landscape, and we take the time necessary to provide it.
Our pest control treatments are designed to be fully integrated, customized to the unique parameters of each greenspace, and comprehensive. You won’t just receive control for any existing problems, but management to prevent any problems in the future. Some examples of common lawn pests include:
- Centipedes / Millipedes
- Boxelder Bugs
- Clover Mites
You can also take steps to protect your home, such as:
- Keeping garbage cleared away
- Making sure that any cracks around doors / windows are sealed
- Ensuring that especially moist areas in your home are identified and addressed
- Making sure that food is not left around your kitchen or outside
- Move firewood away from your house
A Pest-Pro Technician can come to your home to evaluate your specific weed control needs. Just fill out this short form and we'll contact you to discuss service.
Interested in Weed Control Services?
Keep your home free of weeds minus the hassle by retaining our experts at Lubbock Lawns Levelland TX. We provide exemplary landscaping and lawn care services for our valued residential customers.
Keeping weeds away can be a big job, but we’ve got you covered! Get in touch with us today to learn more!
I’m worried about chemicals on my property — what should I do? We offer three distinct lawn care packages: Our Organic Lawn Care Program, Hybrid Lawn Care Program, and Traditional Lawn Care Program. If using weed killing chemicals is a concern for you, choose our Organic or Hybrid programs. Our Organic Program avoids the use of traditional chemicals and is extremely safe for people, pets, and the environment while providing sustainable, long-lasting results. Our Hybrid Program uses only some chemicals and is still very safe and effective.
Enjoy a Beautiful Weed-Free Lawn Minus the Hassle. Our team utilizes tried and true methods to prevent unsightly weeds from forming in your lawn. We provide both post-emergent and pre-emergent weed control services.
Some types of common lawn weeds include:
- Grassy weeds such as annual ryegrass, blanket crabgrass, witch grass, and creeping bentgrass
- Broadleaf weeds such as alligatorweed, alsike clover, Asiatic hawsbeard, and annual sowthistle
We know how to tackle and eliminate all of these common weed types and more. Protecting your lawn requires understanding and vigilance. Our pros are here for you. We understand the types of weeds you might encounter in your area and how to remove them and prevent them from growing in the future.
Fertilization Services for Your Home
Elite Landscaping & Lawn Care Service Experts for Homeowners
In order for your lawn to grow, it needs nutrition — just like people. Fertilizer provides the nutrition your lawn needs to be healthy and strong and to continue growing and staying green and vibrant through the seasons. Proper fertilization is an important part of any complete residential lawn care plan.
At lawn and weed Levelland TX, we work closely with our customers to develop customized lawn fertilization plans to ensure that their lawns receive the nutrition they need to grow. We use high-quality, control release fertilizers designed to encourage and stimulate turf growth. Contact a fertilization expert to learn more about our lawn care and maintenance service packages.
Fertilization Keeps Grass Healthy & Holds Weeds. Fertilization is a crucial aspect of many of our lawn care services, including:
- FLOWER BED / PLANT BED MAINTENANCE — From tidying edges to planting flowering annuals to providing fertilization, mulching, and weed control treatments, we keep your garden beds / plant beds looking perfect throughout the year. Fertilizer is an important piece of this puzzle.
- LAWN CARE — Keeping your lawn green and gorgeous seasonally requires fertilization treatments.
- WEED CONTROL — Many people don’t realize this, but fertilization and effective weed control go hand in hand. By making sure that your grass is healthy and thick, you’ll be effectively preventing the growth of unwanted plants. Most weed seeds won’t make it to the soil; those that do won’t receive sunlight and water. By feeding the “good,” meaning the grass on your lawn, you will effectively starve the “bad,” meaning weeds.